Nivea MicellAIR 0% alcohol make up remover



Nivea recently released its newest product, MicellAIR Water make up remover which contains formulas that matches any skin type – it has no stinging effects on the skin and there’s no need for rinsing and applying toner after use. 

I’ve been a Garnier make up remover user ever since I started putting make up on, but it’s part of the job as a blogger, to always be on the lookout for new things to try out. Nivea MicellAIR Water has an active ingredient with moisturising properties which helps protect your skin, and it lathers up well.  Change is good; you’ll never know unless you try.

There were no signs of redness or irritation on face considering I have a very sensitive skin. I always skip steps in my skincare routine after a night out, Nivea MicellAIR Water has become my new best friend. I believe it is a great price point for such a nice product. Small amount on cotton pad will surely go a long way and it leaves no residue. 

FINAL VERDICT:
·        Affordable
·        No smell
·        Lathers up well
·        Not painful or harsh on skin
·        Leaves no residue
·        Easily removed by using cotton balls or cotton pads

You don’t need to rinse your face after removing your make up but I still wash mine afterwards since it's too hard to break the habit. Nivea MicellAIR Water is now up for grabs in all leading department stores, drugstores, supermarkets, and beauty counters nationwide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW