DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW




Regardless of my skincare, my face still does not react well with my skincare routine; it in fact just makes it worse. 

If you’ve read my Dermcare’s pimple control facial review, I’ve had 2 other sessions since. I am honestly not satisfied with the results because I am still having breakouts and pimple marks.

One of my goals in 2018 is to honestly achieve a skin that is as smooth and clear as a baby’s. Big thanks to Dermcare for being so genuine that they sent me 2 gift certificates worth 500 pesos.

I’ve heard a lot of positive feedbacks and read good reviews about Dermcare’s diamond peel, so I gave Diamond peel a shot as to it may be the key to the treasure chest that I’ve been hunting for years now. 


Diamond peel is an hour and a half long process, and below is the STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE:


1.       Cleanse and moisturize - toner + application of moisturizing cream
2.       Steam and prick – steaming takes 15 min long, and pricking is the most painful part. “tiis ganda” as what other people would say.
3.       Suction – a small tube is used to suck out remaining dirt.
4.       Laser – it is used to zap veins on your face.
5.       Heat hammer – heat hammer is a tool used to close your pores. The heat is tolerable.
6.       Diamond peel scrubbing and suction – a tool with a diamond tip on it will be used on your face to scrub away blackheads, whiteheads, dirt, and dead skin cells, together with a vacuum to suck it away.

  • ·         Mask is optional yet highly recommended, serves to ease the pain, and you can choose between Kojic and Collagen masks. 


7.       Cold hammer and cream – to close the pores. moisturizing cream and acortisone cream is applied to combat redness.

HOW MANY TREATMENTS:

For best result, 4-6 treatments. Specifically two weeks apart. And for some, monthly treatment is an ongoing part of their skincare regimen.

EFFECTIVE TO:

Aging/sun damaged skin
Acne scars and pimple marks
Darkened elbows, knees, underarms, back

Have I mentioned how cute their lavatory is?
 

Comments

  1. hi , the service that you took was the regular Diamond peel itself or a package one ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW