COCOA LOCKS REVIEW



Time to spill the beans

My hair is safe with me. it’s free from treatments and chemicals since I’ve never done anything with it aside from dyeing. I had my first hair color treatment in 2nd yr college, before my 18th birthday. When I was in high school, I remember telling my mom how much I wanted to get my hair rebonded yet I’m glad she never agreed.  My current hair length is medium. However, there are times that I wish my hair is a bit longer so I could wrap it beautifully in a bun, curl it, etc. Thank heavens for Cocoa locks! What on earth is Cocoa locks? Continue reading...

Cocoa Locks is a brand all the way from United Kingdom. This product contains minerals, vitamins and nutrients perfect both for your health and hair. It is a company that sells chocolate drinks – hot chocolate and chocolate milkshake. Cocoa locks has a wide range of benefits associated. I opted to try the hot chocolate variant first.



VERDICT:
 
It is gluten free which is a good start for people like me who wants to start a healthy life. One pack contains more than the promised quantity. 

It does its claims – Increases collagen production for extra strength, decreases hair loss, nourishes your hair from within, increases speed in hair growth, and prevents hair breakage.

My hair grew a few inches after consuming half of the pack. 

before 

after 

Follow the guidelines for visible results, make sure to keep it into account. There are no side effects associated with the product. This is definitely safe worth your money! I’ll continue using this product despite the fact that I achieved my desired hair length already. ALSO, the hot chocolate has only 32 calories per serving. I want to try their milkshake variant, I might get one soon.  
  • One pack is good for a month but mine is already half empty since I prefer my drink more chocolate-y so I usually drop more than 2 teaspoons of cocoa locks.
If you wish to give it a shot! Order yours now at www.cocoalocks.com

and you can use my discount code NICOCOA20 for a 20% discount on your purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)