KOJIE SAN'S LIGHTENING RANGE REVIEW (LIGHTENING SOAP, CLEANSER + TONER, LOTION, CREAM)

Whitening is never my priority. I have no issues regarding my complexion. However, I am dealing with dark spots for months now and I still haven’t found the right product for my blemishes until I used Kojie San's lightening range.



I honestly never considered using Kojie San products. My titas recommended this brand way back but as what old people say “pasok sa tenga, labas sa kabila”. Nevertheless, I finally gave in 2 months ago and tried their products because I dealt with blemishes for a very long time. I never wrote about it because it wasn't sponspored but it deserves to be raved about and promoted.

In line with that, KojieSan invited me to the exclusive screening of fifty shades freed last 7th of February which was held at Rockwell Cinema 3, and a kit of lightening range was given as a token. Good timing has been my forte lately.

Before we go off topic, Kojie San is remarkable for its whitening power and it claims to solve darkening problems and skin pigmentation. Below is my final verdict:

Kojie San skin lightening soap: (68 pesos)

  • It may cause acne-breakout. It is not for acne-prone skin
  • it eliminates blemishes and dark spots
  • Can be used to lighten elbows, knees, and underarm too (but I recommend you to not use the same soap that you use for face
  • May cause temporary redness

Kojie San Lightening lotion: (262 pesos)

  •  It has a gel-like texture but not a gel
  •   Not sticky even when you get sweaty
  • The scent is pleasing
  • no SPF :(

Kojie San Cleanser + toner dual action: (75 pesos)

  • No tingling effect nor sting
  • Won’t tighten the face
  • The scent is mild
  •    Gentle on skin and reduces oiliness
  • Will keep your face moisturized and fresh
  • Same with Eskinol’s pimple fighting cleanser but only cheaper

Kojie san Lightening cream (120 pesos)

  • THE BEST CREAM!!!
  • I highly recommend this product
  • Need I say more????
Kojie San’s lightening wonders work pretty well. I regret not using it before especially when I needed its magic the most. Again, even if it worked on me, doesn’t mean it will work on you too (vise-versa). However, there is definitely no harm in trying. 

Kojie San can be found at any stores, supermarkets, and drug outlets nationwide.

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW