FLAWLESS: REJUVALITE ACNE CONTROL ADVANCED FACIAL

REJUVALITE ACNE CONTROL ADVANCED FACIAL (1,300php)

I’m the type who always raves about skincare products right away based on first impressions but that’s gonna change because results are ALWAYS not evident overnight. One of the perks of being a blogger is receiving free products to try – organic, commercialized, etc.  Using different products from different brands at the same time has its disadvantages as well; I just made my case worse by putting too much chemicals on my face.



I was able to take a shot of my face (breakout phase) right before undergoing rejuvalite acne control advanced facial. The difficulty level in finding which product is the culprit is prolly a 11/10. I am now more than willing to invest money and time in my skincare routine for inner peace and happiness. After all, having clear skin is one of my targets in 2018.


I arrived at Flawless SM Pampanga at 3pm and I had to wait for like 10 minutes because their dermatologist has another patient, and you will be asked to fill out a form if you are a new Flawless client. Interior is painted in colors pink and white which makes it more girly and appealing even looking from the outside through their glassed windows and door. Their staffs are also presentable, accommodating, and friendly.


PROCESS:
Washing of face, application of toner, & steaming – staff will wash your face first and apply a toner gently on your face. Steaming took 15mins to finish and this process is to open up your pores.

Hand massage –my hands were covered with hot compress and pink mittens for a while before having it massaged by the staff. This is provided while on the halfway process of steaming.

Pricking and Laser – As cliché as it sounds, I just experienced calm before the storm. After the hand massage, pricking finally begins. I endured the pain this time compared to my previous facials. Next is laser using a circular red tool, this serves to close your pores.

Green mask – best mask ever!! I love its smell. I am such a huge fan of peppermint, and this mask smells like one. It is both soothing and cold on the face, it was stingy for a minute but its soothing effect took over. This is applied to minimize the redness on your face.

LED mask – have you watched final destination 3? Remember that one scene when the two blonde girls were having their led treatment thing and they got burnt? I was completely thinking about that scene while I’m on the last part of the facial.

PRODUCTS: (clients who have undergone rejuvalite advanced acne control facial are usually recommended to buy the acne control kit, but I asked the dermatologist to prescribe medicines for my face/skin type instead) : oily and acne-prone skin type

1.      Tea tree soap (190 pesos) – helps unclog pores and minimize oiliness. As expected from non-commercial soaps, it’s odorless. It is used for face only, twice a day. It doesn’t produce bubbles unlike other soaps, you have to really rub it in your face on a circular motion.

2.      Pore Refiner (290 pesos) – used in the morning after washing your face with Tea tree soap. It’s odorless as well, and it is not stingy on the face. It shrinks my pores. Apply on face using cotton balls.

3.      Skin protect gel (290 pesos) – sunblocks  are always prescribed by any dermatologists for protection from UV rays and etc, but Flawless’ skin protect gel is for people with oily and acne-rpone skin. Gels are more recommended than creams because creams often results to more oiliness on face which makes it sticky and resulting to more breakouts. This gel leaves ungreasy feeling on the face, keeping it fresh all day.

4.      Erythromecin 2% solution (650 pesos) – this is for evening use. Apply on affected areas twice a day, but my dermatologist advised me to use this only at night and have the pore refiner applied in the morning.

5.      I-Sun radiance (4,800 pesos) – this is for evening use as well, applied after erythromecin. This is to target active pimples and to dry ‘em up.

RESULTS:
I’ve been using these products for weeks now, although there are times that i skip applying sun protect gel because I rarely go out while the sun’s out. I am more of the nocturnal type who usually steps out the house at night.

Nevertheless, my skin has really improved. Of course I still get pimples from time to time especially on days before having my period (pretty normal, nothing to worry about)

I highly recommend that you go to the nearest Flawless clinic and have your face checked by their dermatologist (free consultation).

I will update this post after a month and keep you posted. It may have worked on me now, but we can’t actually determine what’s going to happen in the future.


Check their other services, products, branches, and book an appointment now at www.flawless.com.ph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW