CINNAMON SWIRL - SKINNY COFFEE CLUB

I have been on a lookout for an effective slimming coffee, and sticking with one brand is not really my thing. I am the type of person who is much sceptical when buying coffee products for some weird reason; some products makes me fat, palpitate, lose appetite, etc. I am drinking Skinny Coffee Club on a regular basis now. It indeed has an effect on me, and it helps me achieve the body that I wish to have despite eating like a Viking.

I just received my 3rd pack of SCC, and this time is special not just to me, but to everyone since this is their newest variant. Skinny Coffee Club just released their newest flavor “CINNAMON” which is available for a limited time only.


Cinnamon is honestly my favorite. I prefer drinking cinnamon flavored frappe, I like buying cinnamon rolls and munch on it while watching and studying, and I also like its scent.

You may use my discount code “ nicsar13 ” to get a 10% off on your total bill. This is highly recommended, and 9 out of 10 of the slimming coffees that I’ve tried, this one is the best and has a fast effective that you could even compare to “the flash” lol

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

  1. Pour 150mL of boiling water and 1 teaspoon of coffee into a French/coffee press
  2. Leave to infuse for 3-5 minutes
  3. Once infused, pour coffee into the mug/tumbler whichever you prefer
  4. Add 50mL of steamed or warm milk (preferably coconut or almond milk)
  •  IF YOU DON’T HAVE FRENCH/COFFEE PRESS, A TEA STRAINER OR COFFEE FILTER WILL DO

Head over to www.skinnycoffeeclub.com to order, and use my discount code.


Share your story! You may send me a message on instagram @nicolemsar if you have questions J

Comments

  1. Hi Nics! Curious question: how much did you lose with the coffee? I've been meaning to try these coffee / slimming teas but has always been skeptical about it. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW