CARBON COCO'S ACTIVATED CHARCOAL REVIEW

Achieve the perfect smile you’ve ever wished for by using the perfect duo; activated charcoal & toothpaste. I actually find it hard to achieve and maintain white teeth especially due to the regular basis of sipping on coffee. Carbon Coco came to me by surprise, and I did not hesitate to give it a shot because I was so desperate to whiten my teeth.



I waited for at least 2 weeks before writing this review – to prove if it is effective, and to see if the product claims to what it says it does.

I unfortunately don’t have before and after photos since I’m not confident to smile with my braces on, but you better be on the lookout because I might just post a picture of me smiling on my twitter and/or instagram (both @nicolemsar)



Instructions for activated charcoal and toothpaste:
  1. Wet toothbrush then dip into jar
  2. Brush your teeth for 3 minutes
  3. Spit out and rinse
  4. Brush with activated charcoal toothpaste for 3 minutes

The activated charcoal is designed for medicinal use. This type of charcoal is safe for you to use. and it is best known for teeth whitening. 



During my first use, it felt a bit weird because I'm not used to brush my teeth with powderized material; but it indeed improves my teeth's color. it is a bit messy, you better be careful not to spill any powder on your clothes, sink, wherever.

For best results, use it daily for 7-14 days. Take note that results can take up to 14 days to appear if used daily. Don't worry, it does not sting. 


You may go to https://carboncoco.com/ to shop and check their other products. Mine is "the ultimate carbon kit" which is currently on sale (59.90 au dollars)

Happy whitening! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW