BELLISSIMA EGG WHITE SOAP



Another product is added to my skincare routine. In case you aren’t aware, I am on a mission – I'm hunting for the best skincare products for my acne-prone skin. I have already tried several products, but my skin has not found its perfect match yet. It has become a habit to read product reviews, recommended facial brands, and articles about products for oily skin – which led me to a thorough research on egg whites.


Egg whites are commonly used in spas, and it is also one of the many recipes used for homemade face masks. There are a number of benefits from using egg whites on your face, it clearly has no side effects and not harsh on skin. It is proven effective -- it lightens your pimple marks, lessens the oiliness of skin, and also to tighten your face. Aside from the fact that it is cheap, it is also organic.

Bellissima sent me these egg white soaps, and I tried it right away after reading the benefits of egg whites. This is the best alternative for homemade face masks. And did you know that egg whites can also close your pores? Yes! You read it right.







VERDICT (after a week of using it) :
·         Pimples marks lightened
·         My face has been less oily
·         skin got smoother and a bit whiter
·         soap is mild on skin
·         I could smell it all day (I swear, it smells so nice)
·         Affordable
·         Cute packaging, and the soap is shaped like an actual egg (cuteness overload)




Will I buy this soap again? Definitely! 

Where can this be bought? It is available at Puregold branches

A box of Bellissima’s soap only costs 55 php only

It is totally worth it. No questions asked ;) 

I am honestly scared to try other brands that are not recommended by my dermatologist, but this one is worth the shot – it did not only made my face smoother, but it also helped me achieve my goal which is to have an acne-free face.

You might want to consider this brand too. Instead of going through the process of making your own face mask or going to the spa for a facial, why not just buy this egg white soap right? 

I might update this blog after a month for further comments/review about the product – so better be on the lookout 



Comments

  1. Nice Review! I will be using the soap too and will be write my experience too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW