E! BLOGGERS BALL 2017


A magical night could not be easily written into words. Everything felt so unreal; through the hardships of looking for the perfect gown to wear and hair/make-up artist who would make you look as stunning as you could ever be, and also the struggle of travelling from one place to another at night. I started blogging almost 3 years ago, and it is flattering and a privilege to be invited in this kind of event.E! Entertainment is a well known channel all over the world, its famous shows includes - Keeping up with the Kardashians, it takes guts to be a Guitierrez, and many more. It is indeed a privilege to be invited and be noticed by many. it is an unexplainable feeling that even thoughts  could not further be expressed.  E! Bloggers ball was held at the grand ballroom, city of dreams manila last Saturday (September 16, 2017). The bloggers, vloggers, and social influencers at the said event are all inspirational; they worked and still striving real hard to reach the position they are in now.  I always look up to those inspiring and dedicated bloggers who never fails to keep their feet on the ground. I may not be at the farthest, but at least i am taking it one step at a time and I know how far I could go.

Anyway, the registration started at 7pm yet we arrived at almost 9pm. The event was supposed to start at 7 but it actually started at around 9 which I found a great thing. Everybody was prepared and well groomed; princes and princesses were scattered around the ball during the event. It was really nice to be invited in this huge event; it is by far the best thing that happened to me this year.
 
It was definitely a lit night and even the tables are designed with neon lights
This is my blog. All of the bloggers, vloggers, and social influencers' official sites were shown on the screen simply to appreciate and promote our pages.I was eating when mine first showed up, and my friend (Alice) happily told me about seeing my blogsite which led me to waiting for it to show again despite the numbness my hands got from holding the camera way too long lol the slight pain I endured for a while was definitely worth it.


I bet you guys are waiting for the food posts......

Appetizer:
Tasmanian Salmon Sashimi Ponzu Jelly, Wasabi, Coriander

Soup:
Roasted butternut pumpkin and vanilla soup w/ crispy pancetta


 Main course:
slow braised angus beef cheek, potato mousseline, roast baby carrots, caramelized shallots and tus
Dessert: I forgot to take a picture since I was too excited to devour on it lol

it was a 24k dark chocolate dome flourless orange cake.

Wines, beers, and magnum ice creams were given for free. You can get ice creams as many as you wish, and drink a glass of wine and beers for as long and many as you want.

Moving on to the goodies!!! I must commend E Philippines for being so genuine and for giving us these items.
Food supplement liquid = https://www.facebook.com/HausBlendCoffee/
·         3 bottles of green n’ go soya milk (original, chocolate, and coffee) https://www.facebook.com/GreenNGoSoyaMilk/
·         3 bottles of haus blend coffee (cafe mocha, cafe latte, and original) = https://www.facebook.com/HausBlendCoffee/
·         4 zesto sunburst (blood orange, yuzu lemon, ponkan, and fuji apple) = https://www.facebook.com/SunburstSelect/

  Nail art (2) incoco = https://www.incoco.com

   Bio essence (compact mirror, hand sanitizer, and calming soap) = http://bioessence.ph/

It was indeed a night well spent, and I could not spend my Saturday night any other way. I just wanna congratulate all the winners! And I am seriously hoping to be invited again next year.

E! Bloggers ball's sponsors:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW