LAYERING SEASON

Rainy season has finally come...AKA the “layering” season. Layering is real fun, it helps you unleash your stylish self. You know how cold it can get whether it is raining or just about to. I was made for gloomy days, and I like wearing an oversized outerwear especially when I’m wearing a plain or cropped underneath. Mix n’ match is what we most prolly tend to do when we are running out of clothes to wear.




 My style has changed since then. I used to be satisfied in looking basic, jeans + shirt and I’m good to go. As months pass by, there are styles getting trendy and some lose their shine. Among my outerwear collection, Fashion Paranoia’s reversible embroidered jacket is my most loved outerwear. Aside from having a cute embroidered flower details, I also love how you can reverse it and show a pastel colored pink bomber which is very age appropriate and pleasing in our eyes.




GET THE LOOK:

REVERSIBLE EMBROIDERED JACKET – www.instagram.com/fashionparanoia
Black Inner top – H&M
HW Jeans – Topshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW