FAVORI AROMA COLLECTION

FAVORI has 30 scents that could suit your character and mood. Scents can surprisingly change our moods in just a snap. I personally like Coffee caramel and Choco almond because I am more of the sweet but tough one. Anyway, FAVORI even made it more convenient by grouping the scents into four collections – REFRESHING, RELAXING, UPBEAT, and SEXY.


Ever since I was a kid, I always use peppermint aroma scent in my room to radiate the positive vibes and also to keep me calm. After hearing about FAVORI and trying their products out, I have finally found the scent that fits my character more and the aroma that soothes me more which is Vanilla. I always have a hard time sleeping but a calming smell makes it easier for me to do so. I am very picky in choosing the scent for my pillow cases and sheet, I want it to be light and nature-ish. FAVORI brought me the best scent anybody could ever wish to smell at night. 




 What I love most about FAVORI is aside from its cute packaging, each bottle has a long lasting soothing scent which is perfect for your home, office, living spaces, etc at very affordable prices.


Aside from FAVORI’s soothing Aroma Oils, Reed Diffusers, Soy Aroma Candles and Aroma Pouches, FAVORI also has a Wellness line – by way of Air Sprays, Salves, and Massage Oils. They have variety of products which are classy and appropriate enough to be given as a gift to your mom, relatives, boss, friends, and whoever you wish to share the soothing mood with.

For more information on FAVORI products, FOLLOW @favoriscents on Instagram and @favoriscents on Twitter, LIKE @favori.scents on Facebook, and VISIT their website at WWW.FAVORI.PH.

FAVORI Scents are available at Robinson’s Place Manila, SM Megamall, SM City Marikina, SM Southmall, Market Market, and their 6th and newest branch located at Glorietta 3, Ground level which will open on !st of July (Saturday).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW