SKINNY COFFEE CLUB

We once lived in a world where weight does not matter, but big thanks to society *insert sarcastic tone*, body shaming both in reality and social media has now become a thing. I know how both losing and maintaining weight is a must especially in this world full of body shamers and cyber bullies. I was once victimized by body shaming....just imagine working so hard at the gym and your relatives will tell you “I think you gained weight”, “You gained weight” “Did you gain weight?”. I was so frustrated because it felt like my efforts just went down the drain.


Fairy god mothers went down from heaven and built the team called Skinny Coffee Club. Don’t panic! It’s organic! SCC sells organic coffee for people who desire to lose weight without going through hard works. For best result, you have to work out and eat healthy while taking the 28 day program. Although, it is not necessary to work out, just a cup of SCC’s coffee per day and you will be fine.

 
I was able to lose 2 kilograms after taking the 28 day program SCC sent me and also with the help of working out and cutting down my sugar intake. It indeed helped me be the person I wished to be, I became more confident to wear the clothes I used to picture myself wearing. I’m not saying that it is important to listen to other people’s judgement, but what I’m pointing out is – it is important to prioritize your health first over anything else. Being physically fit will surely bring you to the long road.
Just a piece of advice, other people’s opinion of you doesn’t matter as long as you know in your heart that you are healthy and happy. After all, it’s your body; not theirs. The choice will always be up to you. Might as well go to www.skinnycoffeeclub.com and order yours now! Use my discount code ( nicsar13 ) to get a 10% off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW