L'OREAL'S TRUE MATCH BLENDING FOUNDATION (NUDE BEIGE)

It’s not hard for me to choose a shade that matches my skin tone. Having a fair complexion has its perks. I’m currently using L'oreal’s true match liquid foundation in the shade of “nudge beige w3”. What I love about it is it has SPF 17 which will help prevent sunburn. It’s on the watery side which makes it easier for us, girls to apply it on our face whether using our fingers or sponges.




I love how L'oreal’s true match hid both my healing zits and active ones, and most especially the pimple marks. True match consists of 30 colors which were broken down into neutral, cool, and warm tones. It is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin. After effect is it leaves a natural matte finish on my face, and it surprisingly does not make it oily.

                  with camera flash:                                                                    without:
  

I prefer using a silicon sponge to save more and to spread the foundation thoroughly and get an even result. Go to the nearest beauty store and look for the best shade that suits you!

SITES:
http://www.loreal.com.ph/
http://www.loreal.com.ph/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW