HOEGAARDEN BREWERY, PHILIPPINES



Hoegaarden brewery hosted a roof deck party at Manila House private club, bonifacio global city, taguig last May 12, 2017. Hoegaarden is a popular beer in Belgium and it has 6 flavors – wheat beer flavoured with orange peel and coriander, and the other one is my personal fave which is “Rosee” pronounced as “ro-sey”. These two were served during the event, but Hoegaarden Grand Cru, Forbidden fruit, and hoeaarden speciale are under the family too.
 
























There were several activities during the event – 1st is the threading station where you can choose your preferred design and it is perfect to hang these in your room especially if you did good unlike my work. 



I have to admit, I’m never good at arts and crafts. I am surprised how I passed my arts class in high school.


2nd activity is bag branding. There are variety of designs you can choose from, I chose “hoegaarden”; I don’t have a picture of it but it just showed their brand. Wanna keep mine simple and neat.



3rd station is “adopt an airplant” – we were given a pot-like and a flower which will bloom by spraying it with water thrice a week. It is perfect to display anywhere in your house and you can also hang it since it’s not as heavy as you think it is. Will post mine on instagram once it bloomed already – nicolemsar





 We serenaded through good and chill songs while conversing with other Filipino bloggers and influencers and munching on good food. The event proper started at 6pm and ended at almost 10 in the evening.










It was actually a good experience for me as an 18 year old blogger because attending events like this is one of the things a blogger must accomplish in life. I was able to meet my co-bloggers whom I only conversed with through DM (direct message).  We were given 2 free samples, I gave mine to my dad and uncle and they loved how light it was.

 


I am looking forward to attend more events like this! And Hoegaarden surely raised the level.....I had totes fun and the drinks were absolutely good. Know more about the brand by checking it out www.hoegaarden.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW