RUCY'S VANITY

I made this blog last year in May. I’ve always wanted to feature shops, beauty and fashion products, and other services, express my thoughts into words, and to inspire and create. After several months of blogging and trying my very best, my first legit feature will finally happen.


One night, I came back from school and checked my emails. I got an email from an online shop owner who sells Korean beauty products. It felt unreal as I response to her mail, there were like glitters and butterflies everywhere.


Let’s start blabbing about the products I received exactly a week ago;

Foam Cleansing (ALOE) – it contains collagen. What it actually does is it leaves skin refreshed and purified. May I just add, it also moisturizes and gives a soothing effect. Aside from aloe, it also comes with green tea and pomegranate.
Two-way cake pressed powder – it protects your face from UV rays with whitening effect combined the goodness of foundation and powder in one. It comes with Natural and Oak depending on your choice and/or your skin color. It makes my face fresh and oil-free.
Mascara – it is sweat resistant and water-proof. It gives you the natural curly effect. It made my eyelashes look longer and volumized.

Auto eyebrow pencil – it gives you beautiful eyebrow lines. It has colors black, brown, and gray.


Lipstick (RED) – it moisturizes my lips, and it gives me more confidence as if I look healthy, fresh, and young while you wear the color. It also has colors hot pink, cute pink, dark red, and orange.

I’m not the type of person who tries products on my face especially when not prescribed by my dermatologist, but I gave this a shot. I gave myself a week before writing this. Rucys Vanity’s products are “THE BOMB”....  Rucy’s Vanity also sells whitening lotion, body mists, cleansing gel, acne care toner/lotion, whitening toner/lotion, CC and BB creams, Nail polish, and more. Go check it out by going to www.rucysvanityph.com

Contact infos:



+632 695 3091

For further inquiries you may send the shop an email @drvkoreancosmetics@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW