ZAMBALEVENTURE






        I am really not the beach type of person. I prefer to go to cities and malls than to spend my day in the beach or in province. It’s not like I don’t appreciate or give credit to the beautifulness of God’s creation, it’s just that I find the city more ig-worthy since it matches my feed. Zambales is an exception because I won’t deny the fact that the ambiance is very cozy and it serves as a breather. We went to Crystal beach located in San Narciso, Zambales. Let me state a few information about crystal beach; yes it is far and it will take you almost 3 hours to get there but it is definitely worth it. the beach itself is very clean and the staffs/maintenance are very friendly and willingly helps whenever you need assistance/help. 
      


             The food and beverages on their menu is quite expensive, but it is very picture-worthy. Are you familiar with the remake of pangako sa’yo tv show? Casa Corazon is located inside the crystal beach. So for the fans of kathniel and for the watchers of that show, i’ve seen it in my own two eyes that it was where they took place of their shooting. Entrance fee for day tour (without renting a cottage, one day experience inside) costs only 195 pesos. It is very cheap and affordable yet you’ll experience nothing but the best! But have i mentioned that my phone finally gave up on me and has been damaged in crystal beach? Huhu! Putting the blame on me because i took my phone with me while my friend’s taking a picture of me sitting behind the waves! I don’t know what has gotten into me, but maybe the excitement and all caused that. Anyway, all of my good photos are in my phone but i won’t be able to restore them already. It’s a good thing that i also brought my digicam with me, so i have a few photos taken from my cam but the photos are not as good as the photos taken using my iPhone. It was definitely a bad memory but just by thinking how relaxing it is to hear the ocean waves, the chirp of birds, and the splash of wind made me forget all the bad things that happened. 


          If you want to take a break from work and life, feel free to explore the wild and embrace the crazy. Go to crystal beach resort to de-stress! Learn to sit, breathe, and enjoy even once in a while. Check some of the photos below that I was able to save.
·          



  • HOW CAN YOU GET THERE?

(coming from apalit, and any destination in pampanga) – ride a jeep going to san Fernando then once you’ve reached san fernando’s bus terminal, look for the bus going straight to olongapo, or you can just wait for a bus in apalit going to olongapo (rare times), ask for assistance to guide you to the other bus terminal going to san narciso, once you’ve reached san narciso; there’s a pile of tricycles that you can choose to take you to your final destination (crystal beach) . total cost for this is 187 only. (122 pesos from apalit to olongapo, 100 pesos from olongapo to san narciso, 15 pesos from san narciso to crystal beach) the cost is cheaper if you came from Guagua/Lubao/San Fernando Pampanga, and Bataan. And it will cost you a bit expensive if you are coming from Manila. 

Contact Crystal Beach to know more about their resort ---- www.crystalbeach.com.ph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DERMCARE'S DIAMOND PEEL REVIEW

DERMCARE (PIMPLE ACNE CONTROL)

COCOA LOCKS REVIEW